Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wooden Tap Southington

I had another favorable experience at Wooden Tap, but this time I went to the Wooden Tap of Southington.

Ever correlate a person or a name with a place? Well, that is basically what I have done with the Wooden Tap, although I am no longer phased by it. (Partially because the food is so good and partially because I correlated it with one guy and then last summer, I correlated it with another guy, both of whom were not good guys, but now it makes for some laughs.)

The last time I was at the Tap (besides last week) was late last summer with this guy and my friend Jane. Jane's boyfriend refused to join us because he knew that the night would result in me "dumping" the guy, who wasn't even my "boyfriend" so I was more just telling him that I did not want to act like boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. But, be that as it may, he was watching some ball game and we were in the bar side and he ordered me a drink, which I said that I probably wouldn't finish because I was eating a huge cheeseburger with bacon on it. Well, we got into a fight about me not finishing the drink and then my girlfriend and I went into the bathroom where she yelled at me and knocked some sense into me and told me to get rid of him.

Well, anyway, my last experience at the Tap (one week ago) definitely out weighed the previous horrendous experience about one year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment