Tuesday, May 12, 2009

$1.99 Freshly Made Sandwich

If I go out to eat all weekend, I usually do not find the need to go grocery shopping for the week, as I will often times have a ton of left overs. Although, I have found a "trick of the trade" sort to speak.

Since I live by myself, I often times unintentionally have to waste. For example, I go through one loaf of bread in like three weeks, and I have become sick of throwing out old cuts that I have not eaten. So, I found that Shoprite has fresh sandwiches, daily, for $1.99. In fact, I went this morning and since there were no sandwiches already made, the woman made me a fresh one. (This happened to me once before.)

For $1.99, you can't beat it!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, wow, getting the special treatment from the deli? Lucky you. That's an excellent tip right there though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, from one college student to another, I'm glad that I could enlighten you!

    ReplyDelete