Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I braved my fears to try salami--Grand Apizza--North Haven

Good service? Good food? Good service? Good food? Grand Apizza of North Haven proves that you don't have to compromise good service for good food, and vice versa.

I went there a little while ago with my mother and absolutely loved it! We ordered a large mozzarella pizza and an anti-pasto. Well, needless to say, I have never in my life tried salami until that day. To me, if something does not look appetizing, I simply will not eat it. Why should I? Well that has always been the case with both salami and pepperoni. Although, I am more positive that I don't like pepperoni because I even get disgusted when my dad orders a "half pepperoni" because the juices flow onto the mozzarella side.

Well, the anti-pasto looked so appetizing that I tried the salami and LOVED it! It tastes like a better bolgna!

The pizza was good. Not like "wonderful" but good.

The service---one of a kind, absolutely spectacular.

I even bumped into an older customer of mine from teh restuarant I used to work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment