Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dunkin' Germs

Yesterday, I was a little bit uneasy about eating my muti-grain toasted bagel with low fat creme cheese.

ALWAYS opting to go to the Newington Dunkin Donuts, up the street from campus, as opposed to the one near campus, for cleanliness reasons, I was a little unnerved when I saw that the woman who worked there was touching the money and running the drive through did not have gloves on.

I don't think that she put any on when she made my bagel either.

Now, some people, this would not bother at all, but when I saw her dirty cracked hands and the cigarette box behind the counter I was absolutely disgusted.

I know that she was all by her self, running the whole store, and I know how that is, but still, I was grossed out.

To calm myself I just said that the bagel was hot so the germs were killed, but realistically I knew that "they" would still be there if she did not wear gloves.

I am still hoping that she wore gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment