Thursday, April 30, 2009

The "Whole" Deal

Before attending CCSU's Spring Dance Concert, my friend and I thought that we would make a trip up to Whole Foods, in West Hartford.

Located in Blueback Square, Whole Foods is something that I have passed by every time I went to Blueback. Usually when I go there it is to shop or to eat at The Cheesecake Factory.

I knew that Whole Foods was a place that my friend would like, because I have heard many things about the natural foods that it has.

Walking into Whole Foods I was pleasantly surprised. It really was the "whole" deal. The store had what appeared to be so much natural and whole food.

I got a cup of minestrone soup with a piece of bread. Everything was fresh and tasty. There was even a little spot to eat our mini dinners.

2 comments:

  1. The Cheesecake Factory is awesome. :D

    But I think most people know Whole Foods to be the place where you park for free when going to Blueback Square, haha. I can't say I've ever been in there. Sounds interesting though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA I know that all too well. In fact, when with my step-grandfather we become conveniently handicap everytime we go there and always manage to get a precious parking space then walking to shop.

    ReplyDelete