Thursday, April 30, 2009

Central's Spring Dance Concert---Wonder and Awe

CCSU's spring dance concert was surly a sight to see. I was there, originally, to support a friend who was dancing in the tap number.

I have never been to a dance performance at Central and did not know what to expect. What I saw blew my mind.

This show was really one of the most entertaining productions that I have ever been to.

A diverse group of students came together to put on a modern dance show.

What was even better was that the performance was free, due to the economy, stated the show's director Professor Catherine Fellows.

I brought a friend with me who does not go to school at Central and she loved it to.

If I ever have time in my schedule, I would definitely attend another performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment