Thursday, April 30, 2009

Opening Day--The Nature Scpae Unleashed

Encouraged by our professor to attend the opening day of the Jefferson Elementary School's nature scape, I began my Monday morning in hysteria. I got dressed for work, ate a small snack, packed a lunch and a dinner for later on in the day, and had been doing some homework, all before 9 a.m.

I knew that the day had a lot in store. At 10 a.m. I would go to the nature scape opening, then I would go to help out at Central Conn. State University's Car Club's club drive, then I would go to work, class, do my paper, eat dinner, and go to class all night.

Despite my hectic day, I am so happy that I did spend the time going to the opening of the nature scape that I had worked on.

Even better was i got to hear Hot Stixx perform, again.

It was really exciting to see all of the little children run into something that I had helped put together for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment